Artikel Yang Paling Populer

Monday, June 01, 2009

Email Autoresponder

| Monday, June 01, 2009 | 0 comments

To make more money from blogging, I realized that I need to build lists of email my customers and prospective customers so I can keep in touch and soft-sell my services. Thinking long term, if I want to make money from my other online business, my customer list would be one of my most valuable assets. If I handle the lists manually, I will be tired and busy. Due to the reasons, I need a autoresponder.
For getting more information about a autoresponder, I searched it on search engine last night. There are a lot of autoresponder provider out there. But, the main considerations for me are email deliverability, low prices, and ease of use on all counts.
Nicely, I found iContact.com. The site has the enviable record of the highest percentage of email deliverability, which means icontact has excellent autoresponder tools and is doing a pretty good job. They also has great prices that start at $9.95 per month and have an Enterprise product for larger organizations that starts at $660/month. Beside that, iContact has an easy to use interface and over 300 professionally-designed email templates.
In my point of view, iContact is the right email auotoresponder for my email marketing campaign. Finally, I hope my above explanation is also intended to help you reach a decision on whether right email autoresponder for your success in make money from blogging.

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com - zoomtemplate.com